Sprite TV! Sprite TV!

Not original

I wish somonee would come up with new ideas for sprite movies, this was just the same as any other out there. Put more effort into it.

CIA responds:

What do you mean? Everyone in the collab worked hard. I don't see any correlation too other sprite movies. Yeah, some graphics. But since its a sprite movie your not really supposed to focus on that aspect.

Bbq-ish Race Bbq-ish Race

Great!

Fitness!

Bbqbeefburgerman responds:

Indeed

Be Sprited 3 Be Sprited 3

Obviously a copy

What is the point of copying skittles and bits witch is already crap, and making it so obvious. Any one could see that its a copy, be more original, this looked like it took you about 5 minutes (whitch it probably did)

rebaz responds:

dudeXD we never did any spoofs, that has been done before, you are a Fag to not see thatXD =D

South park Indian Jones South park Indian Jones

Hmmm?

Did you make this judt becuase you found the south park font? Because it sure as hell looks like it.

Men From Up The Stairs Men From Up The Stairs

A-HA!

Its about doing a poo!

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

Cool

I'm a big fan of your work it hink you a very good animator and this just proves my point!

Starguy vs Space Nazis Starguy vs Space Nazis

Good

When it started i was ready to vote to blam but its aqtually quite well thought out, thats when i slapped myself for ever thinking about blamming it. You can really see that alot of time and effort has gone into this, keep this up this is good stuff.

Quickie#1 Quickie#1

Not really exelent, good try though

The sound wasnt was it could be, i like the graphics
What was is about?
What did it have to do with lego?

Ice Ice Horpy Ice Ice Horpy

Cool littel music video

Cool little music video, like the song by Weird Al and like the weird little characters in it.

Ah! Mr. Schultz! - 01 Ah! Mr. Schultz! - 01

A brilliant box shaped men cartoon

In the words of george forman 'that was a lean mean fat reducing grilling cartoon'